If you’re using the Proxy Settings in Driver Easy, please go to the Settings panel and set it to Use default browser settings. Here’s how to do it:
1) In Driver Easy, click the menu button then select Settings.
2) Navigate to Internet Connection. Select Use default browser settings then click Save.
If your PC is running on Windows 10 OS, please also check the System Network Settings. Here’s how to do it:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I at the same time to open the Windows Settings. Then click Network & Internet.
2) On the left panel, click Proxy. Make sure the toggles under Automatically detect settings, Use setup script and Use a proxy server are turned off.
Run Driver Easy to see if this issue persists. If this issue persists, please use the Driver Easy feedback tool to send the system information of your PC to us so that you can assist you better. We will get back and help you solve the problem soon.
To send us the system information via the the Driver Easy feedback tool:
1) In Driver Easy, click the feedback button.
2) Tick the box next to Export System Information for deep analysis, then the system information file will be exported. Then click the Submit button to send the system information of your PC to us.