You can choose to hide a driver update so you won’t see it after you scan your computer with Driver Easy. You can also choose to show your hidden updates whenever you like.
To hide a driver update:
1) Scan your computer with Driver Easy or click the Update screen.
2) Click the arrow next to the Update button of a driver that you have downloaded (partly or fully), then click Hide this Update.
3) Click Yes when prompted.
You’ve hidden this update.
To show all hidden updates:
1) Click the menu icon and then click Settings.
2) Click Hidden Device, then click Show Hidden Devices.
3) Click Yes when you’re prompted.
All hidden updates have been displayed again.